Financial Aid Benefits with Your FIU One Card
Apply your Financial Aid award toward a Meal Plan.*
Save every time you eat or drink on campus (MMC or BBC) – whether for coffee, snacks or a meal. Live on campus? Get a meal plan. Live off campus? There are meal plans for you too. Every meal plan has a minimum 10% discount plus you pay no sales tax!! Unlimited, All Access or Build Your Own Plans. Pick the best one for you. Plans start at $214.
- Unlimited Plans provide you unlimited visits and savings of up to 40% (or more) at The Fresh Food Company, FIU’s all-you-care-to-eat restaurant located at the Graham Center. You’ll never go hungry.
- All Access - you plan your dining budget, pre-pay and then save every time - ultimate flexibility. With All Access Dining Dollars you can eat at Panther Dining locations and save 10- 25% each time, plus no sales tax.
- Build Your Own Plans (BYOP) - you mix and match 25 or 50 visits (or more) to The Fresh Food Company with $25, $50, or $100 Dining Dollars (or more) which provide 10% discount at the other Panther Dining locations – plus no sales tax.
To access the link, follow these steps:
1. Log in to MyFIU (my.fiu.edu)
2. Accept your award(s), then click the Financial Aid Meal Plan link at the bottom left of the page.
3. When you have decided which plan to purchase, consistent with any scholarship instructions, please read and accept the terms and conditions.
4. Next, type in your signature (your name as it appears at the top of the screen).
5. Click Submit.
If you have any issues please let Panther Dining know so that they may investigate further. They are located in the Graham Center room 1215. You can call them at 305-348-0088.
*Notes: If you’ll be living in Lakeview or Panther Hall, a meal plan will be part of a separate housing contract. If your meal plan cost exceeds your financial aid per semester, you’re responsible for the remaining amount. Fall meal plan purchases are two-semester commitments. Discount not available at Miro’s and Faculty Club.
- Log in to MyFIU.
- Select your aid year and click on the “Accept/Decline Awards” link.
- Confirm your selections by clicking “Submit”.
- Click the “Financial Aid Book Advance” link to accept your book advance. Click on this link to accept your book award.