Online and In Store Price Matching Policy
Price Match Program Summary
- Price match will be honored at the point of sale or within 7 days of the original purchase date.
- The textbook must be in stock and available for immediate shipment at the campus bookstore and the local competitor or online retailer.
- The price advertised must be for the exact book/edition offered at the campus bookstore, including all accompanying components such as CDs, online access cards, student manuals or workbooks, etc.
- Price matching includes rental pricing. Rental term period (number of days available) must be comparable and only used rental price matching will be honored.
- The original receipt must be provided to show if the textbook was rented or purchased, along with the price.
- Digital titles, access codes and special orders are excluded.
- Price matching applies to same condition items, used book to used book purchase, new book to new book purchase and used rental to used rental only.