Online and In Store Price Matching Policy
Price Match Program Summary
We Price Match on textbooks offered from a local competitor or BN.com & Amazon. The Price Matching policy does not include pricing from textbook marketplaces such as Amazon Prime (Membership Deals) or Amazon Warehouse Deals and does not include offerings from peer to peer marketplaces, aggregator sites, digital books, access codes, new rentals, publisher direct pricing or bulk purchases/course fee pricing.
- Price match will be honored at the point of sale or within 7 days of the original purchase date.
- The textbook must be in stock and available for immediate shipment at the campus bookstore and the local competitor or online retailer.
- The price advertised must be for the exact book/edition offered at the campus bookstore, including all accompanying components such as CDs, online access cards, student manuals or workbooks, etc.
- Price matching includes rental pricing. Rental term period (number of days available) must be comparable and only used rental price matching will be honored.
- The original receipt must be provided to show if the textbook was rented or purchased, along with the price.
- Digital titles, access codes and special orders are excluded.
- Price matching applies to same condition items, used book to used book purchase, new book to new book purchase and used rental to used rental only.
Amazon & BN.com are eligible for price match. Online marketing places, however like "Other Sellers" on Amazon, Amazon's warehouse deals, "Fulfilled by Amazon, BN.com Marketplace, as well as peer-to-peer pricing, are not eligible.