Ricoh @ FIU Copy Print Pack & Ship Centers aim to enhance the student and faculty/staff experience by showcasing state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and design by providing a variety of services to the FIU community. Ricoh is located in the Ernest R. Graham Center on the Modesto A. Madique Campus and the Wolfe University Center on the Biscayne Bay Campus.
Ricoh is pleased to offer the following services:
- FedEx, UPS, and USPS services
- Packaging and shipping supplies: tape, boxes, labels, stamps, etc.
- Mail box rentals
- Black-and-white copying and printing
- Color copying and printing
- Color banners and posters
- Photo printing with self-serve Kodak photo kiosk
- Printing directly from your computer or mobile device with self-serve HotSpot printers
- CD and DVD duplicating
- Passport photos
- Notary Services
- Finishing services:
- Coil and GBC binding
- Hole punching
5 Easy Ways to Print in 3 Simple Steps:
- Cloud - Access the cloud from any self-serve print station (dropbox, google drive, onedrive...).
- Email - Send files to email@example.com. A print coide is issued to use at any self-serve print station
- USB - Plug in and select print function USB.
- Mobile - Send and manage prints from your smart device using Printme app.
- FIU Labs - Send files to print from most FIU Lab Computers.
Ricoh accepts cash, check, FIU One Card, purchase orders, debit and credit cards. Ricoh will also be happy to prepare monthly invoices for those departments who request such service.
MMC: 305-348-RICO (7426)