Enjoy banking convenience with your FIU One Card when it’s linked to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account. Take advantage of this optional benefit today to enjoy added savings on fees and transactions, easy ATM access, and helpful online financial educational resources and money management tools.
Options & Features
Use your FIU One Card on and off campus
When you link it to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account:
- It is your official student ID for campus privileges.
- Get convenient ATM access, including no-fee access to all Wells Fargo ATMs.
- Make purchases using your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- View enhanced benefits and added savings here.
- View Everyday Checking account disclosures here. Deposit products offered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.
- Click here to view 2021 Wells Fargo Financial Account Disclosure
Access to Additional Services
- The Wells Fargo Mobile app to check account activity, deposit checks, transfer funds, pay bills, send money with your smartphone, and set up push notificaitons, texts, or email alerts.
- Opportunity to receive waivers or credits for particular services.
- Helpful online financial educational resources and money management tools.
College Connection Program
In addition to providing banking services, Wells Fargo also aims to help students build a stable financial future through educational workshops. Through our College Connection program, Wells Fargo provides tips and resources to help students succeed both during and after college. The Beyond College Webinar Series explores topics like: building credit and savings, creating a personal brand, and preparing for job interviews.
Modesto Maidique – PG1 Gold Garage, First Floor
Biscayne Bay – Wolfe University Center 143
Connect with Us
Modesto Maidique – 305-348-2273
Biscayne Bay – 305-919-5406
Modesto Maidique – PG1 | GC | PG5
Biscayne Bay – WUC